Welcome to Sexual Recovery Anonymous! We’re glad you found us.
Sexual Recovery Anonymous (SRA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover. We believe that spirituality and self-love are antidotes to sex addiction. We are walking towards a healthy sexuality.
Our Program of Recovery
- Is open to all seeking relief from sexual addiction, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- Offers hope and a safe supportive place to recover from sexual addiction
- Has literature that offers a path to self-love and spirituality as a way to healthy sexuality
- Provides clear boundaries for sexual sobriety
- Is spiritual in nature and not religious
–From the SRA “big book”, Stories of Recovery
Resources for Recovery
- Find a meeting
- Listen to podcasts of SRA speakers.
- Read about how SRA defines sobriety from sex addiction, and how we stay sober, one day at a time.
- Read Stories of Recovery, the first book published by SRA.
- Are you looking more information about sex addiction, or not sure you belong in SRA? Start here.
- Are you looking to start a new Sexual Recovery Anonymous meeting? Visit sexualrecovery.org, the website of the SRA General Service Board, for more information.