Hello and thank you for visiting the website for SRA Tri-State Intergroup! Here you will find resources from Sexual Recovery Anonymous for recovery from sex addiction in NYC and the greater metropolitan area.
Sexual Recovery Anonymous (SRA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover. We believe that spirituality and self-love are antidotes to sex addiction. We are walking towards a healthy sexuality.
This site contains the latest regional meeting schedules and announcements about upcoming events, retreats, and service opportunities in New York City and the greater Metropolitan area. You will also find SRA resources such as the SRA Tools, meeting formats, SRA literature, and podcasts of SRA speakers.
Principles of Sexual Recovery Anonymous – Sex Addiction Recovery
Our program of recovery:
- Is open to all seeking relief from sexual addiction, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- Offers hope and a safe supportive place to recover from sexual addiction
- Has literature that offers a path to self-love and spirituality as a way to healthy sexuality
- Provides clear boundaries for sexual sobriety
- Is spiritual in nature and not religious
–From the SRA “big book”, Stories of Recovery
Sex Addiction NYC: Resources for Recovery
- Meetings are the core of our fellowship. Find an up to date calendar of NYC area meetings here. You can add this to your own google calendar and receive updates automatically.
- Read about Sexual Recovery Anonymous, how SRA defines sobriety from sex addiction, and how we stay sober, one day at a time.
- Are you in a meeting and need a meeting format? Click here.
- Read Stories of Recovery, the first book published by SRA.
- Are you looking more information about sex addiction, or not sure you belong in SRA? Start here.
- Are you looking to start a new Sexual Recovery Anonymous meeting? Visit sexualrecovery.org, the website of the SRA General Service Board, for more information.
- To hear recovering addicts speak about their experience, strength, and hope, go to these podcasts of SRA speakers.