- General Inquiry: General questions about SRA.
- Literature: If you are the literature person for your meeting and need new literature or chips.
- Website Update: to submit meeting updates or other feedback/observations; for meeting updates, include the venue name, address, day/time, meeting type, room number, etc.
- Intergroup Inquiry: For matters pertaining to tri-state intergroup meetings, service positions, etc.
- SRA Retreat: For inquiries concerning the fall or spring retreat.
Note: If you are outside of the tri-state area and are submitting information about a new meeting, looking for an SRA meeting, or are inquiring about SRA matters of policy at the national or international level, please contact the SRA General Service Board.
Join the SRA Intergroup Mailing List
The mailing list will keep you updated on SRA related announcements for the Tri-State Area, including meeting changes and upcoming events.
Once you submit your email address, you will receive an auto-generated email shortly from “mailing list at sranyc dot org”, requesting confirmation to opt in. If you don’t get anything soon, check your spam folder.
The mailing list is managed using the MailChimp service. Membership is anonymous, and you can change your subscription preferences at any time. Just click the “Manage Preferences” or “Unsubscribe” link in any mailing list email you receive.
SRA Intergroup PO BOX
Write to SRA Tri-State Intergroup at:
SRA Tri-State Intergroup
P.O. Box 73
New York, NY 10024
SRA Intergroup Phone Line
SRA Tri-State Intergroup maintains a recorded telephone message, available 24-hours a day. That number is (646) 450-9690.